Sunday, November 15, 2009

I know this is really late but here is the rest of our Halloween pictures!


Pumpkin Walk 2009
This one is really dark, sorry.


My pretty princess! Not sure why he wanted this one.


And our Pumpkin Walk tradition. Jeremy as a princess. (last year he was Ariel)

Our pumpkins

These two we carved at Jeremy's parents house.
Jeremy did the transformer for Austin,
and his brother Jason did the mickey for his daughter Brinley.



Another pumpkin Jeremy did for our house.
I wonder who chose this design.

Our favorite Little cowboy!

Finally a picture with a normal smile!
He likes to pull weird faces lately when I ask him to smile.
I thought these were cute.

This is the face he pulled when I asked him to make a sexy smile
instead of a goofball one. Makes me laugh every time!

And you've got to have an action shot!

Good news! I got a new camera this week! now I won't have to steal pictures off of Jeremy's iphone anymore. Yay! It is part of my early Christmas. My sweet husband new that I was freaking out not having a camera. Austin's Birthday is in less than 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I Love your background!! The 3 column was a lot easier than I thought it would be. You have to do HTML on the Minima layout. I found it on a "how-to"
    http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html
    Then you will need to get a 3 column background. If you need any help I can help you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should we be worried about Jerembo and his odd tradish?

    ReplyDelete