Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Birthday

I turned 29 this year, and I am not too happy about getting older. Not looking forward to 30. On my birthday my sweet husband cooked dinner for me. It was such a great surprise after a long day at work. He bought me a cake and Austin picked out the decorations. He was so excited. I think that I will let him decorate his own birthday cake since he had so much fun with it. I love my boys!

















Since I had all that free time I got the chance
to spend some time playing with my baby.
Here he is riding his bike.







I love this face!

We played in the leaves!

















Since my birthday is a couple of days before
Halloween we carved our pumpkins that night.











The results of all the hard work!


























It was such a great day. I also had family parties the Sunday's before and after my birthday. Thanks everyone. I was really spoiled this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment