Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I have never been very good at taking Thanksgivng pictures, but I did manage to take a few picture of the food before we devoured it all. WE had two turkey's this year a regular one and one that Jason smoked.


This picture is a little cloudy because I had just taken the camera out of my caold car. Melissa made the awesome pies.

It's always a lot of fun when we break out the
Legretto cards when the family gets together.








We also had family pictures that night with the Kartchner family. So we had run back to Logan that night. I will post the pictures when I get copies of them.
Friday we went to Jeremy's Grandparent's to hang out with the family before everyone went home, and watch a lot of football. That night we had a girls night out. Jeremy's grandma, mom, aunt's and girl cousins all went out to dinner and to the Nutcracker. I had so much fun, I had never been to anything like it before. Thank you so much for taking me girls.

Austin's birthday almost always falls on Thanksgiving weekend. This year he had a growth spurt in October. So he got a lot of clothes for his birthday, but we did get a few toys for him.











We had a birthday party for Austin and Brittany on Sunday at our house.









Austin loved all of the stuff he got. Thanks everyone.

It was a crazy busy weekend, but so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment