Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh, the memories!

So, since my life is very boring for others to read about, and Sarah complains when I write about being stressed out, I decided to update my play list. Here are a bunch of songs that bring back the memories. In other words I have a funny story that I remember every time I hear them. I thought about putting "Coming to America" on there, but I would probably have to shoot myself if Neil Diamond ever made it onto any of my play lists.

bvctyttnbczawwertyuioppmnbvcxzaqweffhfwq12345678mnbhjgfw1122333r45678
dwwwwwwwwdrf
,htvtgb gvb vbtyj12q2w34e5r6t6y
7u8iooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooo

I love it how I always have to have a helper when I am typing

1 comment:

  1. GASP! What, may I ask, is wrong with a little Neil Diamond? Everyone loves them some Neil, don't try and hide it. TODAY!! WE'RE COMING TO AMERICA, TODAY!!!! But I will forgive you slightly because you put Avril on there..props.

    ReplyDelete