Saturday, August 1, 2009

That's how you do.

Just a little update on the real "boss" at our house. No new pictures because my camera is broken. Our little guy is driving us crazy one minute and then has us laughing hysterically the next. He has started to "teach" me how to do things around the house. This usually involves stuff I already know how to do and I was the one to teach him how to do it. (Like shutting down my laptop) It cracks me up, and he always says "that's how you do" after he is done. We took him to see his first movie in a theater today. He has wanted to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" forever, but haven't dared to take him because we didn't know how he would behave. He was great, and probably laughed louder than everyone else in the entire theater. He has also started to quote lines in movies while he is watching them. It's tons of fun. He is still just as impatient as ever, but we love him.

2 comments:

  1. That's weird. I thought I posted a comment last night and then today when I come on here, my comment is gone. Ambo, don't be deleting my words. However, I must say that I would like Austin to teach me some things. Mostly because I want him to say, "That's how you do" to me. Is he coming tonight? I am going to ask him how to shut down the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't erase anything. I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete