Monday, August 10, 2009

Bee's game

Last Thursday Jason and Melissa invited us to go to the Salt Lake Bee's game with them. I would like to say that it was all a lot of fun but we took all of the kids with us. We did get to enjoy most of the game and I was excited to go because it was my first time going to a baseball game. We had to leave during the 6th inning because the kids had seen as much baseball as they could stand. Jeremy got online later that night to see if the Bee's had won. They had and game only went to 7 innings anyway(they were having problems with the lights and there was a lot of smoke in the air from fires) It was fun and I would like to try going again when Austin is about 12. Thanks for inviting us Melissa and Jason. Thanks for feeding us Big-O. Here are some picks that Jeremy took with his phone. I hate that my camera is broken.


Sorry the pictures are so small. I didn't want to mess with them to make them bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, baseball. I love those games. Lame I had to work. Best line of the post, "I would like to say it was a lot of fun, but we took the kids with us" HA HA HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete