Monday, January 18, 2010

OuR LiTtLe GuY!


We had Austin's pictures taken today. He didn't want to be there and we got a lot of fake smiles. We did end up getting a few cute ones out of him. I loved this collage they did and splurged a little to get it. (Oh wait, Mom paid for the pictures, I guess she splurged so that I could have it;)

Like I said, not all of the pictures turned out.
I call this one "In Pain"
I have never seen Austin pull this face before.
(but I can't stop laughing every time I see it)


This was Jeremy's idea. He saw the background and thought that
it would be cute to have some pictures that looked like he was skipping
church to go fishing. The photographer wanted him to take his shirt off
and he freaked out. I thought they turned out so cute.


Here are the rest of the picture. So cute, love this boy!


3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!!!! I love them!!! How cute that he has his tie on with jeans...amazing fashion sense! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need some of these pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little stinker! I love the collage. He's looking all casual. I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute. My 5 year old is the same way. It always looks like he is in pain so I just have him pull funny faces most of the time. They are funner to look at anyways.

    ReplyDelete