Monday, February 15, 2010

My LoVe!

Just wanted to take the time to say how much I love this Man . It has been a rough time for us lately so I have not had much to blog about. Yesterday was Valentines day and I wanted to tell my valentine that I love him so very much. He is such a good husband and father. He is a goofball and children just love to play with him. He may looks intimidating, but spend 10 seconds with him and you will find out that he is really a teddy bear. He is such a hard worker with so many talents. He is really struggling not being able to provide for his family right now. We are praying that this is just a rough patch that will hopefully lead to something better for our family. Whether it is a new job or going back to school we have a lot of changes coming our way and I know this wonderful man will do everything in his power to take care of his family. I just makes me sad that not everyone can see how wonderful he is. I hope that he can see how great he really is and remember all the people who love and are supporting him.
We love you Daddy! You are the best!!!


We are not the greatest at taking pictures of ourselves. Now pictures of Austin I have. So I just posted some random pictures of us. Apparently the scanner hates me. I really wanted to put pictures of our dating years and some wedding pictures. I really need to back up those pictures so that I don't loose them. I guess that is a project for the future.

2 comments:

  1. Amber, my mom and I were just talking about Jeremy and how awesome he is! You guys are so cute and we love having you in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there...I know it's hard, but it will get better. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete