Friday, July 8, 2011

Austin vs. Food

I've decided that it is not a good idea to write a post on 2 different days. I completely forgot about on of the funniest things of our day at the lake. The pictures were on my phone and not the camera, so I am going to blame it on that. After swimming we stopped and had a burger at La Beau's. What is a trip to Bear Lake with out stopping there, right? Jeremy ordered a La Beau's special for Austin even though I warned him that it was going to be huge. I was right it was gigantic and I thought there is no way my 5 year old is going to finish this. We had to cut it into 4 pieces so that he could even hold it. Watching my baby eat this burger was reminding me of when Jeremy watches episodes of "Man vs. Food". I kept thinking that there was no way he was going to finish it.

He came so close. Only had about 1/5 of the burger left. He even ate fries or I think he would have been able to do it.

I promise I was not starving my boy. We had snacks at the lake. I figured that he had eaten so many chips that he would not eat very much. Once again I was wrong. This little guy is growing like a weed and I guess he has to eat a lot to keep up with his growth spurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment