Sunday, May 17, 2009

BlAcK AnD wHiTe DaYs

Yesterday we took a trip out to Richmond. It was Dallan's 18th birthday and Richmond was having Black and White Days. We went to the parade they had and then had a BBQ at Heather's. It was a lot of fun and not as hot as it was last year. I know Sarah wants to hear all about the little things we are doing so I am trying to post as often as I can. Hear are some pictures of the festivities. Pictures of parades are hard to take. Too many of my pictures turned out to be pictures of the back of Austin's head.

I just thought that these were
some cute pictures of Austin


Austin picking up candy.

Just couldn't wait to get started on the candy

Finally what we have been waiting for the entire parade.
THE FIRE TRUCKS!!
Austin's favorite, the was a long line of fire trucks. Austin
was so excited that he didn't even notice the candy that
they we throwing at him. H
e was in Heaven.


I didn't take any pictures of the BBQ (too busy eating),
but I took these pictures of by
niece Brooklyn playing in
Jeremy's truck that I thought were too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment