Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HaPpY MoThEr'S DaY

Happy late Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there. It has been a crazy couple of weeks for me so I have not been able to update my blog until now. I worked almost 66 hours last week, and me and my boys are sick (yes I consider Jeremy one of my boys because he acts like a baby when he is sick). He knows that I still love him and that is why I can write things like that. Not very many exciting things have happened to us lately anyway. I had a good Mother's Day (even if I had to teach the primary class by myself) When life gets a little less crazy, or I actually have something worth writing about I will try to write more.

1 comment:

  1. Yo dawg! Ha ha I'm just making fun of Kid. That sucks you guys are all sick. I like the slide show by the way...dang cute!

    ReplyDelete